Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Partially discolored areola and surrounding area? Please answer!!?

Hello, I'm nearly 20 years old and about a month ago I noticed some discoloration of my left areola. It's spread slowly around the upper half of my areola over the past few weeks, the skin is a darker pink color around the usually normal colored skin on the outside of the areola, and the areola itself, touching the surrounding, abnormally darker, skin is now paling to the color of my usual breast color. It's only effecting the top of my areola and the best visual description I can give is it's like the top of my areola and the surrounding skin inverted colors, or like the color of my areola is bleeding out onto my skin and leaving the nipple skin tone. It is not painful or itchy, if anything it's a little less sensitive. There are no lumps or anything of that sort. Also, before you tell me to see a one, I cannot afford to see a doctor and cannot obtain free medical which is why I am here asking. Please if you have any information on possible causes of this let me know. My medical history includes: Fifteen surgeries. Twelve surgeries trying to repair a dead/blind right eye all over all eight years ago, one surgery removing said eye seven years ago, one surgery on broken growth plate in left arm fourteen years ago, removal of left ovary and fallopian tube [ectopic pregnancy, mangled tube and ovary] one and a half years ago. Also diagnosed with arthritis, but not RA, and diagnosed with anemia. I dunno if any of this is relevant, just would like to be thorough.

No comments:

Post a Comment