Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Funniest shyt ever!!!?

Ok beat this story. I visited my aunt in Jacksonville florida when I was 11 years old. My aunt was technically my great aunt also she was a little on the older side (age 65). Anyways, my aunt had this fascination with her hair always being in the beehive style. You know like from the 60's? I always joked with her about her hair looking like a birds nest, which is the turning point in my story.. She lived in one of those elderly one story community housing unit apartments and had a community mailbox. After breakfest she went to the bathroom to freshen up and put her "birdnest hairdo'' into style, then proceded to go and check the mail since she previously forgot the day before. I at this point was finishing my cereal and got up to wash the dishes when all of a sudden I heard shouting and screaming comming from outside. To my surprise I ran to the front door, peared outside and saw 2 bluejays swooping down attacking my aunts head! Trying not to laugh (for my aunt is elderly and had fallen during the attack) I ran outside and tried to shoo the birds away. All of a sudden one of them divebomed her head and had gotton so mangled into my aunts hair it started panicking and pecking her brains out (literally) I had to run back inside grab my uncles gardening gloves and scissors and literally cut around her hair to let the bird free. Good thing I grabbed the gloves too for the bird was biting me so hard it hurt even through the gloves. The next day when I came home from my friends house my aunts hair was cut above her shoulders and putback into a sleek ponytail. I guess she finally believed me when I told her that style was way to wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment