Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is it possible for a 17 year old girl to die from sleep deprivation?

All my life I have had trouble sleeping. I let my recent bout with insomnia go too far and now I don't think I will ever be the same. My scalp has loosened and my hair is falling out in drastic amounts. I get sharp pains all over my body and am stiff like a 90 year old woman. I have been sleeping full nights for 60 days but nothing seems to be healing right or getting better. I have gone to the doctor and my blood work is normal. I got an MRI of my esophagus and the results showed that I have one. I still doubt that it is in perfect working condition though because when I burp it feels really abnormal. Go to sleep! seriously. It can mess with your health and could even kill you. I think I may die. I'm terrified. I have no sexual feeling whatsoever. I wish I could go back a year and start over. But I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment