Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm playing Pokemon Colosseum. What does this message mean?

"All of the "snaggable" pokemon are completely preset with maybe 3 or so presets." In my last question I asked, with how do you own your Pokemon with better HP sets one guy said this. Maybe on the 3rd reset I accidentally knocked out Makuhita or he knocked out himself. I can't remember which happened because it took so long to finally get the one I want, I hope they don't make me mangle and want to start over my game time and time again. I want to solve something and how careful do I have to be to put an already snagged Quagsire up against a Slugma? Should I not use Shadow Rush because it fainted her the first time? Please assist me so I can finally play the game with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment