Friday, July 8, 2011

I need advice about my ex boyfriend!?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago, and I still really like him. We text, and even though I want to stop texting him, I can't. When we were going out, he met this girl while he went camping. They didn't do anything but hang out and talk. When he came back home he broke up with me and told me, "it didn't feel right." Now I know that's not the case. But the day after he broke up he texted me by accident instead of her and they were sending pictures. Whenever I ask him to tell me how he really feels about me, or what happened. He just says no. He wants to be friends with benefits. I as well want to, but I don't know if its because I still love him? I don't know what the right thing to do here is, and I want to know what I should do. It's really hard to stop talking to him. I've attempted to stop talking to him, but I just can't seem to do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment