Monday, July 11, 2011

I have a question on this dream of a snake i saw today early morning and if someone can interprete what i saw.?

hi, today morning, i saw a snake in my dream. at first it was little and it was in a bucket of water in the bathroom . as i went to wash my feet, i didn't notice it at first but when i took out the water with a mug, i saw it coming out. i felt threatened, but strangley the snake was not aggressive, and it was trying to find a way out to get away from me. i felt scared that it would hurt my family in the house, so even though it didn't attack me, i started to beat it with the mug. i held its neck down to the floor with the mug i had, and felt its neck being mangled. it was writhing and trying to get away but not dying. then i saw it grow into a bigger, longer light brown cobra, but still not aggressive. i kept holding its neck down to the ground with the mug trying to kill it. then it managed to break free, and suddenly vanished from my sight. i felt scared and threatened as i thought that it would come back to take revenge on me and my family, as i had wounded it unnecessarily even though it didnt attack me or wasn't aggressive, and strangely i felt a bit of guilt and scared in my dream. why did i feel that way? what does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment